Snake Eater Tactical is focused on developing and manufacturing high quality and innovative products. We feel that gear design is as much art as it is science. Any gear with the Snake Eater name on it must meet the following criteria:
Made in America. Most of our gear is made in house. In instances where gear is contracted out, it will be made in America by top quality sewing contractors. This insures that our customers get high quality gear at a fair price.
Functional. Gear should work well and be easy to use.
Lightweight. Ounces equal pounds, and pounds equal pain. We design our gear to be as trim and streamlined as possible. Unnecessary material or features are deleted during prototyping. In addition, we will always strive to use the lightest weight material possible, while still maintain durability.
Versatile. If your environment or your objective is constantly changing, your gear should be able to adapt. As we conceive and design a new piece of gear, we try to imagine different ways it can be used and roles it can fill. During the prototyping phase, we push it to its limit in durability and versatility. We then take what we learned to build an outstanding finished product.
Innovative. We are constantly experimenting with new materials and construction methods. Our goal is to bring new and forward thinking ideas to the tactical gear market.
We are committed to maintaining high standards of customer service. If any of our gear fails due to defective materials or workmanship, we will replace it or repair it.
Chris Calvert, Owner and Founder.
- What is the current lead time? All belts are made to order and currently ship within 4 weeks. In stock items ship in 1 to 2 business days. Items such as pouches that are not custom made may ship in about a week, depending on inventory.
- How do I know what size belt to order? At the bottom of each belt product page is a video demonstrating how to properly measure for your belt.
- What is your return policy? If you are not happy with any product, we want to know about it. Belts that do not fit are returnable within 30 days of receiving it with a $10 restock fee. If the belt has been modified or damaged it is not returnable. If the belt has custom features such as added velcro, it is not returnable.
- How do you ship? We ship everything USPS Priority Mail. Expect delivery within 2 to 3 days from the time you receive an “Order Complete” email.
- Does S.E.T. do custom work? We currently are not doing custom work.
- Do you offer Mil/LE discount? We currently do not offer any discounts. We try to keep our prices as low as possible for everyone.